Tax Advisory, Compliance & Succession Planning
Lutea’s Tax Advisory, Compliance and succession planning team comprises Private Client Lawyers, Chartered Tax Advisers, Chartered Accountants and Trust & Estate Practitioners professionally qualified and experienced in providing advice and support in respect of Tax, Accounting, International Trusts, Companies and individuals.
For clients with UK connections or assets Lutea can assist with advice on Residence, Domicile, Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax issues.
Examples of the type of services provided are as follows:
– UK arrival/departure planning, what to do, how to do it, what to avoid
– Domicile advice, proving a change of domicile and related tax consequences and considerations
– Remittance basis planning while UK resident
– Inheritance Tax and succession planning for families; how to pass wealth to the next generation in a tax efficient, practical and sensible manner
and maintain it avoiding family conflict
– Hong Kong / UK Double Taxation Treaty advice covering matters between Hong Kong and the UK
– UK tax compliance services including the completion of Self-Assessment tax returns and compliance for individuals/companies/Trustees
– Tax efficient property ownership, High Value Residential Property Tax planning
– International retitement planning
– Death Estate Planning
Lutea charges fees for consultancy and advice on a time/cost basis. An initial meeting is generally offered without charge in order to ascertain the position and gather information after which he will follow up with an attendance note, recommendations and fee quote for the work via email.
Consultancy and advice is charge the rate of HK$3,500 per hour or part thereof (recorded in 6 minute units).